Experience a special day full of beauty in Plitvice lakes, the oasis of untouched nature. This amazing Plitvice lakes from Split tour takes you to the unique park of natural beauty and serenity made of 16 turquoise-colored lakes tumbling into each other through a series of majestic waterfalls and cascades.
Discover why Plitvice Lakes national park is the only UNESCO World Heritage site in Croatia. Enjoy strolling around nature trails that take you around the edges and above the rumbling crystal clear water.
Your Split to Plitvice lake adventure starts with a ride aboard an air-conditioned vehicle taking you across the highway to one of world’s greatest natural wonders – Plitvice lakes national park.
Upon arrival to Plitvice, the UNESCO protected pearl of world heritage, you will emerge in the symphony of visual wonders combined with clear air and rumbling sound of waterfalls. Enjoy clouds of colorful butterflies flying next to wooden trails over clear lakes full of fish.
Book your Plitvice Lakes from Split tour now!
PLITVICE LAKES SPECIAL DISCOUNTED
• Experience a special day full of beauty in Plitvice lakes, the UNESCO protected oasis of untouched nature
• Take amazing photos at the Great Waterfall, awe-inspiring site of the unique natural wonder
• Walk along wooden trails that take you around the edges and above the rumbling crystal clear water
• Enjoy in the panoramic boat ride through turquoise-colored Plitvice lakes
• Opportunity to taste the local cuisine in the ambiance of a traditional tavern.
• Air conditioned luxury vehicle transport from Split to Plitvice lakes and back (free Wi-Fi access and a USB charging slot for All inclusive tour)
Price: 40€ / 300Kn
Operates: Daily, whole year (1.9.-30.6.)
The tour does not include: entrance ticket, tour guide, lunch (optional)
07:15 – 07:30 Meeting at the meeting point and departure
11:30 – 15:30 Sightseeing of Plitvice Lakes
16:00 – 17:00 Free time for lunch (optional)
20:00 – 20:30 Arrival in Split
We keep the right for alterations of the itinerary due to traffic on the road, or bad weather conditions
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
• Fuel surcharge
• Local taxes
• Transport by air-conditioned Bus
• Park entrance
• Food and drinks
• Gratuities (optional)
Plitvice Lakes national park is widely considered the most stunning destination in Croatia and one of the most beautiful and unique parks of nature in the world.
16 crystalline lakes, separated by natural barriers connect to each other via a series of beautiful waterfalls and cascades. Upper and Lower lakes of Plitvice national park are surrounded by a rich forest habitat. Dense forests are covering almost 80% of park vegetation.
Plitvice are also a home to diverse natural life, including several endangered species.