Transfer Zagreb-Split with Plitvice Lakes Tour! Avoid crowds on buses and leave all worries about the trip to us. If you need transportation from Zagreb to Split, it is best to do it with a break on the beautiful Plitvice Lakes. You will travel in an air-conditioned van, and in Plitvice you have everything organized.
Travel comfortably on our group Plitvice Lakes tour with transfer from Zagreb – Split. Discover why Plitvice Lakes national park is the oldest UNESCO World Heritage site in Croatia. Let our experienced tour guide show you the best of Plitvice Lakes. Save your time and money with our group transfer and sightseeing tour in one day.
Feel the reason why Plitvice lakes national park, the hidden gem of pristine nature, is often described as the most beautiful natural park in Europe.
If you are looking for a comfortable transfer from Zagreb to Split and you wish to visit the most famous national park in Croatia, then this is the right option for you.
Take advantage of group transfer Zagreb-Split with a sightseeing tour of NP Plitvice Lakes. At the agreed time our tour guide will Pick you Up to start a comfortable ride to NP Plitvice Lakes. Once arriving at Plitvice Lakes, begins your adventure of discovering the whole park area accompanied by our knowledgeable tour guide.
This park consists of 16 terraced lakes, formed by natural travertine dams. Depending on the angle of the sun’s rays and the mineral makeup of the water, lakes change colors throughout the day, from bright turquoise to gray. Enjoy the walk and be amazed at the preserved nature of the area. At the end of the guided sightseeing, we go to a restaurant for an optional lunch. Your tour guide will gladly make some recommendations for food, drinks, or even souvenirs. After lunch, you will join our transfer to your final Drop Off location in Split.
Upon arrival to Plitvice, the UNESCO protected pearl of world heritage, you will emerge in the symphony of visual wonders combined with clear air and the rumbling sound of waterfalls. On spot, there is no worry you have about anything! We have all done for you already.
• Experience a special day full of beauty in Plitvice lakes, the UNESCO protected oasis of untouched nature
• Take amazing photos at the Great Waterfall
• Walk along wooden trails that take you around the edges and above the rumbling crystal clear water
• Enjoy the panoramic boat ride through turquoise-colored lakes
• Opportunity to taste the local cuisine in the ambiance of a traditional tavern.
• Air-conditioned luxury vehicle transfer Zagreb – Split with Plitvice Tour!
Be the owner of your time and enjoyment, and leave all worries to us. Your only obligation is to photograph the memories and be ready for new destinations.
7:00 am/ Pick up and departure from Zagreb
8:45 – 9:30 am / Coffee break and short visit of Rastoke
10:00 am – 2:00 pm / Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Plitvice Lakes
2:30 – 3:30 pm / Time for optional lunch
6:30 pm / Arrival at your hotel in Split
We keep the right for alterations of the itinerary due to traffic on the road or bad weather conditions!
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transfer in a luxury van
Fuel and insurance
All taxes and VAT
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket to the National Park
What to bring to your transfer Zagreb – Split & Plitvice lakes Tour!
• Casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes
• Your camera – you don’t want to miss capturing all the incredible sights Plitvice has to offer
• A snack and some water – to make your trip completely comfortable
• For those taking the tour in spring, autumn, or winter – warm clothes and an umbrella, just in case.